We have an exciting opportunity for a new member of staff to join our team! Please see details below and also see our advertisement at https://www.eteach.com/microsite/jobdetails.aspx?vacno=787029&Page=5.
You can also download the application pack here: http://www.spencernurseryschool.org.uk/misc.php.
Teaching Assistant / Early Years Educator / Nursery Nurse
Job Status: Permanent
Hours: 36 hours per week - all year round (50 weeks per year)
Spencer Nursery School is an outstanding provision, we are looking for an Early Years Educator to start in September. This is a great opportunity to begin or further your career within a friendly and supportive staff team. We welcome applications from applicants with NVQ3 in Early Years Childcare and Education.
We are looking for someone who: -
- Is keen to work as part of a small team and share ideas and good practice
- Has experience in education and childcare for 3 and 4 year olds
- Has a passion for raising the achievement of all children
- Has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Will be an effective communicator with staff, parents and children
- Will provide and maintain a stimulating classroom environment that promotes children’s learning.
We can offer you:-
- Full induction and support
- Excellent continuing professional development opportunities
- Supportive staff and parents
- Enthusiastic children who want to learn
- Excellent resources
- Employee benefit scheme (Sutton Council employees) including sick pay, holiday pay and pension package.
Visits to the school are welcomed and highly recommended.
For further information and an application pack please visit the school’s website www.spencernurseryschool.org.uk or telephone: 020 8648 4126